More than 5,600 locations from coast to coast
Access to convenient branches is a high priority for consumers in all demographics. But branch economics are changing. It’s now more challenging than ever to provide local and nationwide branch access while still generating revenue and driving growth.
- CO-OP Shared Branch is the second largest branch network in the country, with more than 5,600 credit union branches and self-service Shared Branch express terminals in all 50 states.
- The CO-OP Shared Branch network allows members of one credit union to perform a range of transactions at another credit union. Through the CO-OP Shared Branch network, participating credit unions can serve members in diverse geographical locations, even when they move or travel.
- CO-OP Shared Branch express terminals provide after-hours member access, reduce teller traffic, and can help you leverage your existing investment in ATMs.
Use CO-OP Shared Branch to expand access, generate income and drive growth:
- Convenience that appeals to both new and existing members
- Member retention through nationwide reach without a nationwide brick-and-mortar investment
- Self-service savings through extensive CO-OP Shared Branch express terminals
- Income opportunities through increased member engagement as members use more services
- Incremental revenue from guest-member visits from your participation as an acquirer
Finding the nearest ATM or branch can be simple. Minimal clicks, minimal searching, immediate direction. A hassle-free experience should be the rule - not the exception.
CO-OP’s suite of locator services gives your members real-time access to nearly 30,000 ATM locations. Plus, they’ll gain access to 5,000 Shared Branching locations. A variety of tools means you can find the convenient solution that best helps your credit union get the word out.
Locator API Program
The Locator API is a remote feed that operates through direct JSON form posting of data to a URL.
Members can perform a search on your credit union website or mobile application for ATM locations, Shared Branching locations, or both and the results are displayed directly to your preferred channel.
Call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP (888-748-3266) to find a location by telephone.
Text a ZIP Code to 91989 to find nearby ATM and Shared Branch Locations.
Mobile & Online Integration
Your members can search on YOUR credit union website or mobile app and results will be returned to your preferred channel via our Locator API feed. Registration of an API key is required to use the Locator feed.