CO-OP responds to today’s dynamic fraud environment with agility that ensures transactions are approved or declined based on the most up-to-date strategies, tailored to your credit union’s own specific requirements.
Our broad selection of the industry’s leading tools for fraud risk evaluation offers flexibility to tailor a multifaceted, mutually reinforcing front line of defenses against fraud. One that best suits your credit union while evolving alongside our solution offerings.
CO-OP’s Fraud Prevention Consultants build and customize fraud strategies that include the optimal mix of the following scoring solutions:
- Card network/brand fraud scoring
- Integrated merchant profile-driven scoring
- Debit network intelligence scoring
- Neural network or advanced machine learning algorithm-driven scoring
- COMING SOON: COOPER Fraud Score will be a dynamic, integrated, real-time machine learning score that helps your credit union react more quickly to fraud trends. COOPER Fraud Score will support your bottom line by providing:
- A reduction in false positive ratios
- A reduction in fraud chargebacks
- A decrease in fraud losses
Improving the way risk decisions are made on the front end, our diverse platforms provide a variety of ways to consume integrated scores that help identify fraud as it happens and minimize false positives. This enables your Fraud Prevention Consultant to rapidly fine-tune fraud policies and rules to best fit your unique member base and evolving circumstances.
Our Fraud Prevention Consultants proactively identify fraud trends to optimize and implement:
- Policy execution through rules
- Fraud rules strategy
- Special provisioning or exception handling
- Flexible white and blacklist management
- COOPER Fraud Analyzer employs rules and real-time decisioning to provide fraud prevention to all Shared Branch network account-based products.