More than 5,600 locations from coast to coast
Access to convenient branches is a high priority for consumers in all demographics. But branch economics are changing. It’s now more challenging than ever to provide local and nationwide branch access while still generating revenue and driving growth.
- CO-OP Shared Branch is the second largest branch network in the country, with more than 5,600 credit union branches and hundreds of self-service Shared Branch express terminals in all 50 states.
- The CO-OP Shared Branch network allows members of one credit union to do a range of transactions at another credit union. Through the CO-OP Shared Branch network, participating credit unions can serve members in diverse geographical locations, even when they move or travel.
- CO-OP Shared Branch express terminals provide after-hours member access, reduce teller traffic, and can help you leverage your existing investment in ATMs.
Use CO-OP Shared Branch to expand access, generate income and drive growth:• Convenience that appeals to both new and existing members
• Member retention through nationwide reach without brick-and-mortar investment
• Self-service savings through extensive CO-OP Shared Branch express terminals
• Income opportunities as members use more services
• Incremental revenue from guest-member visits when you participate as an acquirer