Do More with Less Complexity
What if you could provide more – new features, more powerful applications, connection to a nationwide branch network, and greater expandability -- without adding needless, expensive complexity? Break out a new suite of mobile applications or connect to a powerful suite of banking applications using CO-OP Integration Platforms.
MyCO-OPIntroducing MyCO-OP, a single launching point for everything you want to do with your CO-OP tools and applications.
MyCO-OP dramatically simplifies the way you log in and manage your CO-OP solutions, reporting and card management, while using the latest security technology to ensure that your data – and your members’ – is safe.
- Easy, one-click access to all CO-OP applications in one location
- Single sign-on – no need to remember multiple logins
- Intuitive user interface that learns which applications you use most and positions them for easiest access
- Multifactor authentication for enhanced security and PCI 3.2 compliance in a single pass, rather than app by app
CO-OP API SuiteThe CO-OP API Suite lets you connect fully-featured versions of CO-OP mobile tools seamlessly to your existing mobile app – without integration and compatibility issues. Members can make real-time person-to-person payments, manage loyalty rewards, schedule bill payments, deposit checks, arrange travel notifications, locate ATMs and shared branches, and control their card activity on the fly. CO-OP’s API Suite integrates smoothly on the front and back ends, creating a fast and brilliant experience for both you and your members.
Why Use CO-OP API Suite?
- Innovative capabilities that are relevant to members and cost-effective to implement
- Freedom to choose only the solution(s) you need
- Savings of time and resources by using fully developed, proven solutions integrated within your current app
- Streamlined implementation with no need to switch providers or perform a full-scale data conversion\
- Mobile tools that transform your member experience:
- CardNav by CO-OP
- CO-OP Billpay
- RealPay by CO-OP
- Member Rewards by CO-OP
- Mobile Remote Deposit Capture
- CO-OP ATM Locator/CO-OP Shared Branch Locator
- CO-OP Concierge
Simplify with a Single PlatformConnect your members with a network of more than 5,000 Shared Branches, advanced-functionality kiosks, mobile banking and a dedicated Member Center that’s available 24/7 with real people to answer questions. When you link to the CO-OP Connect platform, you’ll also be poised to expand your offerings as technology – and member expectations – evolve.
What’s in It for You?
• Dependable network technology from the industry leader
• A versatile suite of products and services including mobile banking, remote deposit capture for consumers and businesses, real-time person-to-person payments, plus evolving solutions to meet future payments trends
• Quick and inexpensive implementation of new products to help you keep pace with evolving technology
• The security of a platform operated by a team of risk management specialists who are deeply experienced and constantly working to anticipate and counter emerging threats
Finding the nearest ATM or branch can be simple. Minimal clicks, minimal searching, immediate direction. A hassle-free experience should be the rule - not the exception.
CO-OP’s suite of locator services gives your members real-time access to more than 30,000 ATM locations. Plus, they’ll gain access to 5,000 Shared Branching locations. A variety of tools means you can find the convenient solution that best helps your credit union get the word out.
Call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP (888-748-3266) to find a location by telephone.
Text a Zip Code to 91989 to find nearby ATM and Shared Branch Locations.
API (Formerly known as XML feed)
Your members can search on YOUR credit union website or mobile app and results will be returned to your preferred channel via our Locator API feed. Registration of an API key is required to use the Locator feed.
Locator API Program
The Locator API is a remote feed that operates through direct JSON form posting of data to a URL.
Members can perform a search on your credit union website or mobile application for ATM locations, Shared Branching locations, or both and the results are displayed directly to your preferred channel.