The latest technology and tools to keep you ahead of the threat
Fraud impacts your bottom line, but it also affects member trust and card usage. Fraud is a rapidly-changing, ever-growing threat. You need an ally who will help you protect your members, increase confidence and reduce costs.
CO-OP Fraud Prevention & Management combines technology, analytics and case management to keep you and your members ahead of the threat. Supported by a team of experienced analysts, CO-OP’s fraud solutions save credit unions millions in fraud losses each month.
CO-OP Fraud Prevention & Management combats fraud with a complement of industry-leading products and services:
- Falcon Fraud Manager
- Dispute Processing and Fraud Recovery
- Falcon Fraud Monitoring
- CO-OP Card Member Security Services
- CO-OP Extranet: Falcon CDRs
- CO-OP Concierge: Falcon Travel & Authorization Block Bypass
Card Controls & AlertsHow do you differentiate your credit and debit cards by making them truly convenient and more secure in the mobile-first era?
CardNav by CO-OP Card Controls & Alerts helps your members help themselves by empowering them to decide when, where and how their cards are used – in advance and in real time. CardNav by CO-OP provides transaction-level alerts and controls via your members’ personal smartphones, inspiring confidence and moving your cards to the top of members’ wallets.
Available as a standalone app and an API that integrates with your existing mobile banking app, CardNav by CO-OP transforms the cardholder experience:
- Increase your members’ control over their financial lives
- Engage members with your mobile channel
- Differentiate your cards
- Streamline your operations.
EMV Chip Cards
EMV provides enhanced security for your members by reducing fraud on their credit and debit cards. The microchip embedded in the payment card is encrypted, adding more security than the traditional magnetic strip. Duplicating EMV cards is difficult and expensive, discouraging fraudsters from creating counterfeit cards.
Wherever you are in the EMV conversion process, CO-OP can help with strategy, planning and implementation:
- Extensive library of tools for budgeting, planning, coordinating vendors and getting answers to frequently asked questions
- Implementation assistance as you migrate your cards to EMV
- Customizable marketing resources to help you communicate with members about EMV.